The conditions set out in these terms pertain to all transactions for the supply of Products between well i am and the Shopper via the Online Store.
1. “well i am” refers to Well i am (PTY) Ltd
2. “Products/Services” means the Products or Services sold to the Shopper by Well i am which form part of the subject matter of the Contract
3. The “Shopper” refers to the legal person, firm partnership, close-corporation or company which purchases the Products/Services from Well i am and includes the Shoppers’ spokespersons, beneficiaries and permitted assigns.
4. “Terms and Conditions” means these E-Commerce Terms and Conditions which govern the relationship between Well i am and the Shopper for the sale of Products offered via the online store.
There is nothing in these T&C’s that is intended to unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, created for either Well i am or the Shopper in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 Of 2008.
All Orders received by well i am will be processed in line with normal business practices of Well i am and acknowledgment of the Order will be confirmed in writing to the Shopper via email. Furthermore, Well i am is entitled to reject an Order if it considers this necessary.
1. Payment may be made by credit card via the Payment Gateway options provided to the Shopper.
2. Credit Card payments are acquired by Payfast, which is a registered payment gateway in South Africa. Please refer to https://www.payfast.co.za/end-user-agreement/ for review of the Payfast terms and conditions and privacy policies.
1. All prices quoted as net prices and inclusive of VAT
2. The prices of the Products on the website or any other form of advertising are Well i am’s current pricing list and are deemed to be acknowledge and accepted by the Shopper when quotation is confirmed.
3. Well i am may, due to business requirements (such as currency fluctuation, labour, strikes, fuel increases and the like) be entitled to change their price list from time to time. It is the Shopper’s responsibility to ensure that he/she is fully aware of the price prior to purchase.
4. Products will only be dispatched once payment is made in full.
1. Upon receipt of payment and subject to stock availability, orders will be processed within 3 days. The Shopper has the following options with regards to delivery:
All deliveries shall be dispatched to the Shopper via Well i am’s assigned courier. Well i am will not be held liable for late deliveries arising as a result of the negligence caused by the courier or any carelessness or loss which occurs out of the control of the Well i am.
All costs associated with delivery via the courier shall be borne by Well i am, except in relation to orders pertaining to
The selected courier will arrange delivery times directly with the Shopper. Please ensure that someone is available to receive the order as per the agreement with the courier.
2. Whilst every best effort will be made to ensure that the Products are delivered to the Shopper in their best condition possible, Well i am will not be held liable for the condition of goods arriving at the Shopper’s chosen delivery address.
3. If the Shopper would like to request overnight or same day delivery, this must be arranged with email@example.com and the extra cost will be charged for separately.
4. Cancelled Orders as requested by the Shopper on the E-Commerce website following the 7 (seven) day “cooling off period” as per the Electronic Communication and Transactions Act 2002 and the Consumer Protection Act, 2008, will be refunded after deduction of a 15% charge for administration costs.
5. Well i am reserves the right to cancel an Order for which payment has already been received. This may occur, but is not limited to, in instances such as insufficient stock availability. In such an event, the Shopper shall be refunded fully.
6. Any complaints regarding the quality of the Product/s bought by Shoppers through the E-Commerce website should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. It is the Shopper’s responsibility to ensure that someone is available to receive the Order at their specified delivery address. Well i am cannot guarantee a specific delivery time on the day of delivery by the courier.
8. The courier used will make contact with the Shopper to arrange a suitable delivery time. If there is no one present at the specified premises to receive the Shopper’s order, delivery may not take place that day and the Shopper may incur additional charges.
9. No courier deliveries will take place over weekends or public holidays unless prior arrangements have been made with Well i am. In this case, additional costs may be incurred.
Well i am will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels. Well i am does not however guarantee the availability of stock at all times and will only be liable for delivery of the Products when the Products are available.
1. In the event that stock is not available for any reason whatsoever after conclusion of a sale, Well i am will notify the Shopper and the Shopper will be entitled to either select another Product or choose to receive a refund of the amount paid by the Shopper.
2. In line with the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002 together with applicable provision of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008, the Shopper has 7 (seven) days in which to cancel or return their Orders/Product and receive a full refund provided that such Products are undamaged, unopened, intact and returned in the same good order that it was received.
3. Products may however not be returned unless the incorrect Product has been supplied by Well i am or the Product is damaged and/or defective. If the incorrect Product has been supplied, or if the Product is defective or damaged, the Product may be exchanged at Well i am’s discretion provided that the Shopper returns the Products within seven days of receipt of the Product. Well i am will make a reasonable effort to exchange the Product upon receipt of the returned Products. In the event that replacement is not possible due to stock unavailability or otherwise, Well i am will refund the Shopper the amount of the purchase price when the returned products are received.
4. Subject to clause 9.3 above, the Shopper has the right to return a non-defective product at the sole discretion of the Well i am if:
The Shopper is unsatisfied with his/her purchase after 7 (seven) days of receiving the Product and shall either be provided with a suitable replacement or should the Shopper so require, receive a full purchase price refund.
Non-defective Products that have been returned must be in its original, intact and undamaged packaging without the seal broken in any way or form.
well i am reserves the right to:
1. Change these Conditions from time to time depending on the requirements of the business. The Shopper’s continued use of the Website, or any part of, following such change shall be deemed to be the Shopper’s acceptance of such change. It shall remain the responsibility of the Shopper to ensure that the terms and conditions are read and accepted prior to the Purchase of any Product of the Provider.
2. Change or remove products from the E-Commerce store with or without notice to the Shopper as it deems necessary. Well i am will thus not be liable to the Shopper or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
All delivered Products shall remain the property of Well i am until the Products are paid in full.
1. Well i am gives the following warranties in terms of the Products / Services
It has the rights to sell the Products
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, Well i am will at its sole discretion, replace the Products within a reasonable time provided that the Shopper notifies Well i am in writing of any defects of the Products within seven days from date of delivery of the Products provided that such Products are determined by Well i am on inspection thereof to be defective in any way or form.
None of the statements on this web site have been evaluated by the SAHPRA.
Seek advice from a medical healthcare practitioner before use if you have any pre-existing medical conditions. Use these products as a food supplement only and consume in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate exercise programme. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition.
This product has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.